Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Yesterland

10.13.12

This is our second annual trip to Yesterday and it would have cost us $30 for admission but thanks to a Groupon coupon, we got in for only $10!  Yes!  However, we did have to spend $30 ($15 each) for Beck and Kinsey to get two all-you-can-ride wrist bands.  It was totally worth it because they both rode every kid ride available and sometimes rode them more than once.  Since we had been here before, I was way more prepared by bringing the double stroller, packing a picnic for lunch and a table cloth and lots of drinks.
Yesterland

I also wanted to get pictures knocked out before we did anything and I'm so glad we did because the wind was so strong which was great to keep us cool but not good for my hair.  I'm sure I looked crazy by the time we left.  I really love all of the little scene set-ups they have at this place.
Yesterland1

Yesterland2

Yesterland3

Yesterland4

Yesterland5

Yesterland6

Yesterland7

Yesterland8

Yesterland9

Yesterland10

Yesterland11

Yesterland13

Beck and Kinsey were troopers in letting Mommy take numerous pictures of them so they were rewarded with rides!  They rode the ferris wheel twice and Beck was rocking their swing the second time.  Our little boy is getting brave!
Yesterland12

They enjoyed riding the plane but it does seem a little dangerous.
Yesterland14

No comments:

Post a Comment