Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Indian Food

09.23.12

At church this morning, Stephen and Tiffany invited us over to their house for dinner to eat some Indian food.  Being the picky eater that I am, I was a little hesitant but totally willing to give it a try.  We also knew Beck and Kinsey would not eat it so they ate dinner before we went to their house.  When we arrived, we just had to check out the chickens they have in their side yard and Beck collected an egg!  How exciting!  I would absolutely love to have some chickens because fresh eggs are so much better than the eggs at the grocery store.  I know this because we had chickens when I was a young chick and even at my young age, I could tell the difference between a fresh egg and a store bought egg.
Tiffany's House1

Tiffany's House

Then, we made our way to the back yard and Beck and Kinsey immediately wanted on the trampoline.  You have no idea how nervous I was because there was no safety net around it and I could see Kinsey falling off.  She is notorious for getting hurt because she's not afraid of anything.  Luckily, nobody got hurt and they pretty much played on the trampoline all night.
Tiffany's House4

Tiffany's House2

I ate everything that Stephen cooked except for the spicy chicken and it was fabulous!  I loved all of it especially the curry chicken.  For dessert, I brought a Neiman Marcus cake and it was a huge hit.
Tiffany's House3

Brent and I really enjoyed hanging out with adults and the kids really enjoyed playing until they couldn't play anymore.  What a nice treat!  Thanks for the invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment