Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm A Big Girl Now!

10.08.12

Tonight is Kinsey's sixth dance class and it's the first time that she walked to her spot with Mrs. Carla and watched me walk out of the class and never cried.  She's never cried before but I've seen tears in her eyes when she thought that I would leave her.  Needless to say, this is a very big step for little Kinsey Girl!
K's dance class2

I couldn't find my phone the entire time she was in class so I had to sit on the bench and eavesdrop/people watch.  I would have much rather checked email, facebook or instagram.  Luckily, I had my big fancy camera with me and was able to take pictures of her with it.   
K's dance class

The lady with the blonde hair teaches this class on Monday mornings and her class is much smaller so we are going to try that next week so Mommy can go back to Zumba classes.  I can tell I'm packing on some extra pounds since I haven't been working out as much plus, I need to change my diet.  I cook foods that the kids like to eat which almost always includes pasta so I've decided to eat more salads. 
K's dance class1

Anyway, at the end of Kinsey's class, I looked in her backpack to make sure she had HER tap shoes and that's when I found my phone.  I guess I put my phone in there when I packed her dance shoes.
K's dance class3

No comments:

Post a Comment