Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Missing Shoes

09.17.12

Today is Kinsey's first dance class since our trip to the beach.  Footlights was closed on Labor Day and then we missed last Monday's class because we got home from our long drive from the beach at 8pm.  So, Kinsey is clinching on to Mommy like a leach which meant I had to sit in her class like I did the first time she went but that's ok because I sure enjoy watching it!  And, the outfit she is wearing tonight is part of my costumes purchases from Saturday and it was only $6.50!  It's hard to find a tutu for $10 so I'm super proud of this cute little get up! However, I'm totally bummed that I could not find her tap and ballet shoes for tonight's class.  Urghh!  I'm notorious for losing stuff.  I worked with a super sweet girl by the name of Melanie and she would always tell me to not worry about whatever it was that I had lost because I always found "it" which is so true in most cases.  Several days later, my sweet hubby helped me find the tap/ballet shoes that I had hid from myself.  Please remember this at my eulogy because I want people to remember the many things I lost and the many things that I ended up finding.  Thanks!
3rd week of September

3rd week of September1

No comments:

Post a Comment