Monday, October 8, 2012

Friday Nigh Family Fun Night

09.27.12

After Kinsey woke up from her nap, we drove to Tyler to meet Daddy for dinner and Mr. Beck decided he would take a nap along the way.
East Texas Fair

After dinner, we went to the East Texas Fair!!!
East Texas Fair1

The sand exhibit this year is incredible!  It's suppose to rain tomorrow and Sunday and we overheard a few people say, "How will they protect the sculpture?"
East Texas Fair2

East Texas Fair3

We saw a little animal show...
East Texas Fair4

Then, we bought $25 worth of tickets...let the fun begin!
East Texas Fair5

Kinsey wanted to ride everything!  Beck, on the other hand, wanted to play games and not ride anything.
East Texas Fair6

The prize for the one game that Beck played is a gold fish.  We are now the proud owners of two goldfish!
East Texas Fair7

Beck rode a couple of rides with Kinsey...
East Texas Fair8

Kinsey wanted to ride this hot air balloon ride that goes up and down and spins around.  Luckily, Daddy agreed to ride this little ride with her.  The things we do for our kids...
East Texas Fair9

After going through the tickets, we ended our fair journey by watching the pig race.
East Texas Fair10

East Texas Fair11

As we were leaving, I was carrying my phone, two bags filled with water and a goldfish in each bag, a fish tank and who knows what else I had in my hands...well, I ended up dropping one of the bags but it didn't break and the fish seemed to be fine.  I also dropped the fish tank while standing in line for a funnel cake and ended up cracking it and I knew we needed a fish tank for our new fish.  So, Kinsey and I stopped by the store at 10pm to buy a new fish tank.  Beck loves Scooby and Shaggy!  The next morning, we added more rocks, some greenery and more water.
East Texas Fair12

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog, Sheri! You do so many FUN things as a family! That is so wonderful. I can't believe how big Princess Kinsey is getting! She is so precious. Beck's school looks so fun! I am losing things all the time and always frantically searching for items when it's time to go. I make my girls keep a dance bag with their leotards, tights, and shoes in it and every time we get home from dance the items go directly back in the bag for next week. It's been a lifesaver! I miss going to the fun Gilmer library story times with you! They do such a good job!

    ReplyDelete