Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Is Here!!!

09.26-27.12

Kinsey and I met Neena at Ellis Pottery this pretty Wednesday morning in hopes of finding a set of canisters that I found on-line but I quickly discovered that item can only be bought on-line.  We sure enjoyed looking at all of the Halloween and Christmas decorations.  Wow, so pretty!  I really, really love this time of year.  While we were there, many large boxes filled with pumpkins were being unloaded off an 18-wheeler.  They already had "scenes" set up so I took advantage and took a few pictures of Kinsey.  They had all types of pumpkins!  It was amazing to see so many different types!  I can't wait to bring Beck!
Ellis Pottery

Ellis Pottery1

Ellis Pottery2

Ellis Pottery3

Ellis Pottery4

Ellis Pottery5

I went back to Longview Friday morning to run a couple of errands and realized that we had not been to the Spring Hill park in a long time.  Neena met us over there and NOBODY was there!  I was shocked and a little bummed because I knew Kinsey wouldn't play that long since there were no other kids to play with but that's ok.
Ellis Pottery8

Ellis Pottery6

This is a classic picture of Kinsey going down the slide with a baby doll, one flip-flop and one dress-up shoe while wearing a dress!  Love it!
Ellis Pottery7

1 comment: