Saturday, June 30, 2012

Friday Night Family Fun Night

06.22.12

The Boy Scouts caught a tremendous amount of fish so the Young Men organized a fish fry on this hot evening which is probably what kept people at home.  Luckily, for me, Stephen, Tiffany and their five kids were there.  I say that because Beck and Kinsey enjoy playing with their kids and I sure enjoyed having an adult conversation.
fish at church

We brought a big white ball, a small pink ball and Beck's soccer ball which were all a huge hit with the kids!
fish at church1

fish at church2

fish at church3

We also brought a cooler filled with Propel and juice boxes...boy did we need them tonight!
fish at church4

The food is ready....let's bless it so we can eat!
fish at church5

fish at church6

fish at church7

fish at church8
(Tiffany's beautiful daughter, Emma)

fish at church9

One of my weaknesses is being a picky eater which frustrates many people in my life especially Brent but I have to say that the food tonight was oh-so-yummy.  Just thinking about it makes me wish I had a plate in front of me.  I can't get over how good it all tasted...even the tarter sauce!  A big thanks to the Boy Scouts for catching all of the catfish and another big thanks to the cooks!  I wish we could do this more often minus the heat.  We had some pretty sweaty kids tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment