Friday, June 29, 2012

Neena's New House

Neena and Stephen bought a house in Spring Hill and I love that it is small since they don't need a large house and this is the first time that we have lived this close to each other.  I'm so happy!

Beck immediately made himself at home!
neena's house

We had to go shopping because Neena needs EVERYTHING...new furniture, new towels, pots/pans, dishes, etc.  Today, she was on a mission to get new bedding for the master and guest bedroom.  To my surprise, she found the perfect comforter for both bedrooms at one store and they look gorgeous!  While shopping, Kinsey found some glasses she had to try on.  Looks like I need to buy her some glasses.
neena's house3

On another visit, Beck discovered Stephen's motorcycle helmet and thought it was Darth Vader's helmet!  This is the cutest Darth Vader I've ever seen!
neena's house1

neena's house2

Beck wanted to help Neena water her poor flowers that are trying to survive this horrid heat wave.  When we got in the car, my temperature said 115 degrees...wow, that's hot!!!  On the way home, it dropped down to 103 degrees.  It's going to be another hot summer!
water yard

water yard1

water yard2

Of course this makes me want a house too...someday...someday it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment