Monday, June 11, 2012

Friday Night Family Fun Night

06.08.12

Brent called me Friday afternoon and suggested that we meet in Longview for dinner...I was stoked!  I quickly got the kids ready because they had been playing with the water hose and was soaking wet when he called.  This has been a really busy and some-what stressful week for Beck so I'm not at all surprised that he fell asleep on the way to Longview.
kidsview

After dinner, we tried to think of something fun to do and something that we haven't done in a long time.  After checking out a couple of places that had already closed, I remembered a park that we had heard about but had never found so we searched for it and found our new favorite park!  It's called Kidsview.
kidsview1

It has everything a kid could dream of having in a playground plus more!
kidsview2

kidsview3

kidsview4

kidsview5

kidsview6

This is what Beck enjoyed the most...the two-handled scoop in a sand box.
kidsview7

Kinsey quickly got bored with the sand box and did her own thing...
kidsview8

I had so much fun watching the kids play and taking lots of pictures with my fancy camera and my new phone!  What a great way to end a hectic week!
kidsview9

kidsview10

kidsview11

No comments:

Post a Comment