Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Movie, Pottery and Pool...Oh My!

06.11-14.12

Going to school was rough Monday morning but Mrs. Mason said Beck was fine after I left.  I thought he was upset about going because he spent so much time with me over the weekend but I later found out he was upset for a different reason.  (Ask me about it if you want to know the real story.)  That afternoon, we went to the library to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked and Beck thoroughly enjoyed it even though he has already seen this movie but Kinsey only lasted for one hour and then she was ready to go.  She tried to do a flip which cracked me up.
preschool 2

On Tuesday afternoon, we went back to the library to watch Mr. Taylor demonstrate how to make pottery.  Beck absolutely loved it but Kinsey was bored after five minutes.  Her attention span is very short.  Then, the kids all received a small package of molding clay and Mr. Bill showed them how to make a pinch bowl.  Kinsey took a little bite of her clay and quickly realized that it was not food.
preschool 21

preschool 22

preschool 23

preschool 24

Beck must have been completely exhausted today because he ended up falling asleep on the couch as I worked on cooking dinner. Kinsey Girl decided to wash her feet in the kitchen sink!
preschool 26

preschool 25

On Wednesday afternoon, I took Beck to see the movie Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted and it was a really cute movie!  This week's topic at Beck's preschool is Fun Under the Big Top and this movie was about the characters joining a traveling circus in hopes of getting back to New York City...the perfect movie for this week's topic!  Neena enjoyed watching little Kinsey Girl while Beck and I had some Mommy/Son time.

Thursday afternoon, we went to the Pine Tree High School pool and had some fun in the sun!  It only cost us $3 to get in and we stayed until the pool closed at 6pm.  Can you guess why Kinsey's hair is soaking wet?  You guessed it, she went under water twice!  Luckily, I was right there both times and quickly pulled her up.  Next time, I'm going to put floaties on both of them because they were so brave and Kinsey wanted to follow Beck every where he went.
pine tree pool

preschool 27

preschool 28

preschool 29

preschool 210

preschool 211

preschool 212

preschool 213

preschool 214

Beck broke down and cried Friday morning so he hung out with us because I had one of those feelings that something wasn't right and my instincts were right on this time.  Feel free to ask me about it.  Overall, we had a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment