Friday, June 29, 2012

Wizard of Oz at the Library

06.20.12

The local library has a presentation every Wednesday at 2pm but today is the only time that it is being held at 10am.  I was sad that Beck wouldn't be able to see it but I was even more sad after seeing the performance because it was very entertaining.  This lady is from Dallas and she danced, sang a little, did some magic and asked a few of the kids in the audience to help by dressing up as some of the Wizard of Oz characters.  All eyes were on her at all times...even Kinsey's which nobody else has managed to do!  Beck's soccer friend, Avery, was also there and Kinsey sat on the floor next to her.  I told the librarian how much I enjoyed this lady's performance and she informed me that Beck's class would be at the library tomorrow for story time.  I was happy to hear that but I sure wish his class could have been at the library today.  
wizard of oz at library

wizard of oz at library1

wizard of oz at library2

No comments:

Post a Comment