Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Friday Night Family Fun Night

06.15.12

This is our second Friday this month to meet Daddy in Longview for dinner and this time we ate at Pappacita's...yummy!  I love their salsa, chips and the tortillas!  Afterwards, we went back to Kidsview and it was completely abandoned!  Last week, there were so many kids but this time there wasn't one kid...so weird!  Shortly after we got there, a few kids showed up.  Surprisingly, Beck wasn't into playing in the sand box and we discovered that Kinsey may be our future gymnast.
kidsview 21

kidsview 22

kidsview 2

kidsview 28

kidsview 29

I told Kinsey to give me a big smile then I would push her...Ha!  Bribery works every time!
kidsview 23

This is Brent taking a picture of me while I'm taking a picture of him...we love our camera phones!  I especially do since I haven't had one since Kinsey was born two years ago!
kidsview 24

kidsview 25

kidsview 26

I asked Brent if he could do a pull-up and he did!
kidsview 27

We also discovered that a brand new splash pad is being built in this area.  It looks really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment