Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!!

06.17.12

Breakfast of champions...pancakes and sausage balls!
fathers day

Beck made the cutest Father's Day gift at school!  Mrs. Mason dressed Beck in a man's hat, jacket and dress shoes and took a picture of him.  At the bottom of the picture it says, "Happy Father's Day" then she put it in a frame.  Then, he decorated the bag for the framed picture.  I loved it and Brent proudly put it on his desk at work!
fathers day1

Since tomorrow is Kinsey's second birthday, she wore the birthday dress I got her three months ago to church!
fathers day2

fathers day 2

fathers day3

What a great Father's Day weekend!  And, this is the first time I've sent my dad a card.  I put a picture in the card of my sweet family.  I hope he liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment