Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Splash Park, Golf Cart and Bath

08.04.12

On this beautiful Saturday morning, I took the kids to the new splash park since Daddy had to work and we had so much fun.  There were two birthday party's taking place when we got there and Beck found a water balloon on the ground.  I filled it up and he held onto it like it was his best friend.  He was totally crushed when he dropped it and it popped.
Saturday August 4

Saturday August 41

Saturday August 42

After Daddy finished working, we spent the rest of the afternoon/evening at Kiki and Pops house for another golf cart ride but this time without the shotgun.
Saturday August 44

Saturday August 45

Saturday August 46

I asked Brent to drive us to the corner of the road so I could see my favorite driveway.  I'd love to see this everyday!
Saturday August 47

We relaxed in front of the television then gave the kids a bath.  We need to enjoy these as much as we can because there will come a day when they can't bath together.
Saturday August 43

Saturday August 48

Kinsey's hair is getting so long!
Saturday August 49

On Sunday afternoon, Kinsey found a tube of hydrocortisone cream and rubbed it on her like it was lotion.  She LOVES lotion!!! 
Saturday August 410

2 comments:

  1. you are such a great mom, Sheri! You are always doing fun things with lucky Kinsey and Beck. Oh paint! I think I am making paint an outside activity forever. :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! You are so sweet and I miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete