Sunday, August 19, 2012

Second Weekend in August

08.11.12

We spent this beautiful Saturday morning at Neena's pool.  The kids absolutely love playing in the pool with Daddy because he doesn't mind getting wet.  Plus, he's way more fun than me when it comes to playing in the pool.  I, on the other hand, usually don't like getting wet because it's so much work washing, drying then flat ironing my hair.   I hate being the non-fun mom but you have no idea how much time it takes to get my hair fixed. 
Saturday Neena pool

Saturday Neena pool1

Saturday Neena pool2

Saturday Neena pool3

Our little Kinsey is such a hoot!  I love how she will lay in the chair like she's working on getting a tan on that baby white skin and how she loves wearing her sunglasses!
Saturday Neena pool4

Saturday Neena pool5

Kiki offered to watch the kids tonight so we ate dinner at Newk's (my favorite salad place!) then saw The Bourne Legacy which is an action packed movie.  Great evening for sure!!!

Daddy had to work on Sunday so mommy had to get both kids ready for church.  Yikes!  Beck loves going to his primary class and that makes us so happy!  After Daddy got home this afternoon, we visited Nanny for a bit.  She was in good spirits and this time we did not overwhelm her with any of our technology.
Saturday Neena pool6

Beck loves taking pictures with my camera phone and he caught me doing my worst habit...playing with my hair!  
Saturday Neena pool7

While on our date, Brent and I talked about what to do over Labor Day weekend and we might head back to the beach!  Brent has had a rough summer trying to get the schools remodeled in time for school to start which is August 27 (state wide date) and he deserves a relaxing trip.  So, we'll see what happens...you know I'll keep you posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment