Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Night Family Fun Night

08.10.12

You know how each of us have that "thing"?  Well, my mom's "thing" is to use coupons and I have inherited that "thing" too.  Who doesn't love saving a buck?  Recently, mom gave me a coupon to use at a department store for girly undergarment type of stuff and I can't remember the last time I bought myself some new underwear.  On our way to meet Daddy for dinner, we stopped at this department store and I knew I was in trouble when Beck and Kinsey each wanted their own shopping cart!!! Great!  So, off we go to the lingerie department with my two kids and two shopping carts!  I bet it took us 10 minutes just to get to this department with all of the stops that were made.  Anyway, we finally made it and Kinsey was grabbing things off the racks along the way and putting them in her shopping cart.  Beck put a pair of socks in his cart and would not let me put anything girly in his shopping cart!  So picture this...Kinsey's cart is full of stuff, Beck has one pair of socks and I'm carrying the undergarments that I would like to purchase.  And, they would also hide from me as I was trying to look for what I wanted.  Man, that was a lot of work just to use a coupon!  But, I did get some cute big girl pants!

We drove up to the restaurant right as Daddy did and Beck insisted that I park next to Daddy.  After I unbuckled Beck from his car seat, he opened his door and rammed it into the car next to me.  Just my luck, there was an old man sitting in his super old station wagon.  Thank goodness I did not have to deal with this man because at this point, I'm not sure how I would have handled the situation.  We had a fun experience at this buffet and I love that Kinsey wanted to carry this little pink purse that I once used back in my single days.
friday at the arcade

On this evening, we ended up going to the mall that has been around since 1978 and I'm assuming this arcade has been there since it opened because I remember it as a youngster and Daddy told us he would spend hours in here when he was a wee little one. We spent about $10 getting tokens to play the games and we all had a blast!
friday at the arcade1

friday at the arcade2

friday at the arcade3

friday at the arcade4

friday at the arcade5

friday at the arcade6

friday at the arcade7

friday at the arcade8

friday at the arcade9

On the way home, Beck rode with Daddy so it was just the girls in my vehicle.  Thanks for the fun!
friday at the arcade10

No comments:

Post a Comment