Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Little of This and a Little of That

08.14-16.12

I love the cute little chairs that Kiki got for the grandkids!  Beck really wanted to swim in Kiki's pool today but the pool guy added chemicals this morning.  Kiki rigged up a water slide for the kids to play on but Beck got stung by an ant before going up the steps so that was the end of his outside play.  Kinsey, on the other hand, had a blast going down the slippery slide!
Curious George Week

Curious George Week1

This week is Curious George week at school which brings up a curious question...why does the man with the yellow hat not have a name?
Curious George Week2

Kinsey and I usually go grocery shopping while Beck is at school and it was a rainy day which means we get to wear our rain boots!  And, Kinsey insisted on loading up her baby stroller in the car and I didn't see a problem with that until we got to the store and she wanted to bring it in!  That's when Mommy put her foot down and the stroller stayed in the car.
Curious George Week3

This is how I found Kinsey after I washed my face...she's wearing the sunglasses that Wendy left at my house on her last visit and my flip flops!  The girl has style!
Curious George Week4

We went shopping with Neena and Beck and Kinsey fought over this one chair but then Beck embraced his sister and let her sit in his lap.  He's such a sweet little boy!
Curious George Week5

Beck's class went to story time Thursday morning and I caught the bus leaving as I was driving to the library.  I thought it would make him sad to see me and Kinsey there so we went after he left to get new books.
Curious George Week6

Beck's drawing skills have really blossomed here lately.  He's going to be an artist like Kiki.
Curious George Week7

The new iPhone app that everybody is raving about these days is called Instagram and there are many other apps that work with it to do such things as collage pictures together or make them edgy.  I've always had a love of photography which is why I spent so many years modeling and I had fun with my new app today!  I know, I'm goofy but that's why Brent loves me and that's what makes the world go around.  My mom did not share the love of pictures like me and I have very little pictures of me growing up and hardly any of her.  She would always turn her head when the camera was pointed towards her.  I wish I had more pictures of her. 
Curious George Week8

No comments:

Post a Comment