Thursday, August 23, 2012

Friday Night Family Fun Night

08.17.12

Lately, we've been meeting Daddy in Longview for dinner which seems to be a great way to spend our evening since we never go anywhere during the week.  To kill time before meeting Daddy, we went to the pet store and I almost hesitated going there because I'm itching to get a kitty for the backyard to help keep the critters away.  I even contacted the "cat lady" (that's her name around here) and she would not give me one because the coyotes would eat it.  She also warned me that the coyotes would eat my kids too!  That conversation ended really quickly.  So, then I decided that I would wait until we get back our trip to get a cat.  Yep, we are going to the beach!!!  Hot diggity dog!!!  We are going to the Perdido Key area and checking into our condo on 09/03 and spending an entire week there!  We are all so pumped about this trip.  When we told Kiki and Pops about our trip, Beck told them that we are going to the white beach.  Too funny!  Anyway, I would hate to get a cat and then leave it for so long but now I'm almost second guessing the whole idea because our neighbors dog would always chase Buttercup when they let him off the leash.  Urgh!  I don't know...maybe I should be a pet sitter so I can get my pet fix.  Back to the pet store...we had a really good time in here.  Beck and Kinsey always love looking at the puppies and then we spent a lot of time with the kittens, for obvious reasons. 
Friday night fun at bounce

Friday night fun at bounce1

Friday night fun at bounce2

Beck learned a while back that the fish will follow your finger if you put it on the glass.  The fish know that when a human hand comes close to the tank that they are getting food.  It's really neat to see them do this...
Friday night fun at bounce3

Friday night fun at bounce4

I cannot imagine having that many turtles!!!  And, look...it's Rango!
Friday night fun at bounce5

Sometimes, I think Beck and Kinsey fight just to fight!  They were fighting over the step stool but Kinsey could have very easily seen the puppies by just standing at the glass.
Friday night fun at bounce6

After dinner, we went to Open Jump in the mall which is an old movie theater filled with four large bounce houses, a climbing wall and an eating area for birthday parties.  We learned that the price is good for all day which is awesome.  We could jump in the morning, take a nap then jump again before dinner than again after dinner!  But, I'm not sure when we would ever do that...
Friday night fun at bounce7

Friday night fun at bounce8

Friday night fun at bounce9

Friday night fun at bounce10

Friday night fun at bounce11

Friday night fun at bounce12

Beck really worked up a sweat and ended up drinking two large drinks!  Kinsey and this cute little boy ran around and had a blast together.  It's a little smelly and a little humid in this place but it is totally worth it especially on those rainy days, hot days or cold days when winter arrives.  This was a really fun night! 
Friday night fun at bounce13

No comments:

Post a Comment