Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week Two with Beck - 39 Weeks Pregnant

I had big plans for Beck before Kinsey's arrival...I wanted to take him back to the movie theater to see Charlotte's Web, back to the library for more Rhyme Time and a trip to Spring Creek Farm but none of these things happened because I was in so much pain. Instead, we took the Trail Blazer to the car wash and got it cleaned up since mom will be driving Beck around in it while I'm at the hospital, went to the park but didn't stay long because of this heat and we made a trip to Wal-Mart to stock up on some food for Mom and Beck. My long-time friend Tracy Moore Martinez brought her daughter, Annalise, to our house for a visit (Annalise was born December 18 which means she and Kinsey will be exactly 6 months apart.) Beck was very sweet and gentle with her.
Mom arrived at our house Thursday afternoon so we made a quick trip to Sam Moon then ate dinner at La Hacienda for my last meal until who knows when...at 10pm, Brent and I made a trip to Wendy's for a Root Beer Frosty...yummy!
I sure enjoyed my time with my first born and I want him to know that I love him dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment