Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My First Day of Vacation...

Beck and I had a fantastic Monday...we went to Studio Movie Grill to watch Horton Hears a Who but he only lasted for 35 minutes then he was ready to go. Luckily, it only cost $3 for both of us and I brought snacks and drinks knowing that I would not be able to pay for anything that we ordered because when he's ready to go, he's ready to go!

We got home just in time to eat lunch with Daddy which was a nice treat. Brent's new project is 6 miles from our house and we enjoy seeing him during the middle of the day.

That afternoon, we went to the Stonebriar mall play area and Beck had so much fun. Plus, it was a cool place for both of us.

When Brent came home, he parked in front of our house and there was a large box at our door. He asked me if that was something I had ordered but this time I was in the clear. It was Beck's birthday gift from Jody, Jennifer and Noah...a water/sand table. Of course we had to put it together after dinner and play with it. We need to get sand for it but we still had fun watching Beck play with his new toy. Thanks Mask family for the awesome gift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment