Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kinsey - Day Two

At this point, I still can't feel/move my right leg but hoping it comes back soon and I was told that I would get a liquid lunch if I could not keep my breakfast down. They gave me a bowl of oatmeal and yogurt. Brent, on the other hand, was served French Toast and I was SO jealous!!! I took a few bites of the oatmeal but got a feeling it might come back up so I quit eating it and asked for a bowl of fruit. They asked if I kept breakfast down and I had so I got a real meal for lunch...this is the first meal I've had since Thursday night.
Leigh came to the hospital with her kids (Natalie and Anderson) and Natalie came to meet Kinsey. That afternoon, Nana drove to Canton to meet my aunt Vickie and to get Wendy. Nana and Wendy spent the night with me to give Brent a break. Nana was a huge help that night since I was still in a lot of pain and I finally got feeling back in my leg that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment