Sunday, June 27, 2010

Final Touch

From the time we found out we were having a girl, I knew exactly what I wanted her room to look like then saw some curtains at a store and decided to make my own. I first found the fabric and bought it with a 40% off coupon from JoAnn Fabric store. I also knew I wanted a tassel to go along with it so I bought that at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon. So far, I'm feeling really good about my idea but then I knew I had to learn how to operate the sewing machine that Brent bought for me which I dreaded. I waited until the very last minute but pulled it off thanks to Brent! He would get the machine threaded and I got the curtains cut, pinned and lined with a room darkening liner. The curtains are not perfect but at least I can say that I accomplished my goal.
There is a black bead with every tassel to add some bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment