Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Beck went to Mrs. Linda's on Tuesday because (#1) we paid her and (#2) I had to get a lot of personal errands done and successfully accomplished my entire list. However, getting in and out of my car being this far along in the pregnancy and in the heat just about wore me out! Brent came home for lunch and we got to enjoy each others company without cartoons in the background which was very nice. I worked on making Kinsey's curtains which you will see later then picked Beck up after his nap.

Wednesday morning, Leigh brought Natalie and Anderson over for some pool time fun! Since Beck has no part of getting the pool, he is still wearing his pj's. Tracy also came over and we all hung out in the pool until it started raining. Beck enjoyed giving Natalie a ride in his car!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm glad Leigh got to come over with her kiddos...

    ReplyDelete