Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kinsey Faith Bishop - The Birth


Many thought I would never make it to the scheduled c-section date...June 18th. But the day is here and we are ready to meet our little angel. We had to be at the hospital at 10am so Nana stayed at home with Beck until Jill arrived at 11 then she headed to the hospital. Brent and I said a family prayer before walking into the hospital.
Before birth...
Getting close...the clock says 11:35...
B
rent being silly in his scrubs...
We walked into the operating room at 11:45 and mom showed up right before they took me. Brent was joking around with everybody trying to make me relax because I was very nervous. As Dr. Innes cauterized my last c-section scar, Brent told me that's what I would smell like if I were to get in a car accident and burn to death. The entire room cracked up laughing...they couldn't believe he said that!

Kinsey Faith Bishop was born at 12:26pm, weighing 8 lbs 13 oz, 20" long.

No comments:

Post a Comment