Tuesday, June 1, 2010

36 Weeks

I ended up taking Friday off before Memorial Day weekend because I had two appointments with the doctor. Since I was off, I also made an appointment to get both car seats inspected and feel much better about loading Kinsey and Beck in my car.

Friday morning didn't start off too well...I guess I took my nausea medicine later than normal and ended up getting sick as soon as I ate breakfast. Bummer!

Then, I was off to Children's Medical Center to get the car seats inspected and didn't realize I'd be standing in the hot sun for a solid hour! I was so hot and sweaty!

At 11:30, Brent and I were at the doctor's office for the sonogram. We were told that Kinsey is 7 lbs 3 oz. (Beck was born at this time and he was 6 lbs 12 oz.) If they are correct then I won't need to bring any preemie clothes to the hospital. We didn't get any good sono pictures because she is totally squished and it was hard to see her face.

B
rent and I ate lunch at Tin Star and after eating chips, salsa, corn salsa and two shrimp tacos, I had to bolt to the bathroom and it was not pretty! I was totally bummed that we spent almost $10 on my meal that didn't last more than 10 minutes. So, I rewarded myself with a milkshake before going back to the doctor's office for an exam. Dr. Innes (Dr. Nivens partner) said I was fine to travel to East Texas.

I have 4 more days in the office and then Kinsey can come whenever she wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment