Sunday, June 22, 2014

Super Saturday!

02.15.14

We drove to Pappacita's this morning for Wendy's birthday and to my surprise, the whole family showed up!  I thought I was on time but everybody showed up early and they all sat down before we could walk upstairs which is why I got stuck at the end of the table.  I wish there was a better way to put big groups together because I was not able to hear any conversations being said at the other end of the table.  Bummer!
Wendy Bday
(From back to front left side - Marty, Dennis, Sheila, Wendy, me, Beck and Kinsey; From back to front right side - Matt, Crystal, Donnie, Vickie, Neena and Stephen)

Wendy Bday1
I completely forgot to take a picture of Wendy's cookie cake!  But, I did get a picture of the petit four she got from Vickie.

Wendy Bday2
Wendy loves make-up and smelly bath stuff so I gave her both.

Wendy Bday3
Me and the kids.

Wendy Bday5
Me and my sister that is 38 years old today!

Wendy Bday4
The three amigos!  Lol!

Wendy Bday6
Afterwards, we went to the mall for a kids book event.  They had several people show up to read to the kids.

Wendy Bday7
They also had a coloring table.

Wendy Bday8
And, each kid could pick two books to take home! 

Wendy Bday9
Of course, they both fell asleep on the way home.

Wendy Bday10
I love that they love books!

Wendy Bday12
We took them to a toy store so they could spend their Valentine money!
Wendy Bday11

Wendy Bday13
Then, mommy and daddy bought some patio furniture!  I am so excited!!! 

That concludes our Super Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment