Thursday, June 5, 2014

MOPS Dinner and Misc Pictures

02.06.14

Since we are assigned to a certain table at MOPS each semester, we planned a night for us to get together for dinner at a new restaurant not too far from our house.  I think half of our table showed up tonight.  Actually, there was another mom that sat with us for maybe 30 minutes but then she had to go to another table because she forgot about a birthday party that was for her friend at this same restaurant.  It was a fun night...the best part was getting to eat sushi!
MOPS, Canton, My Birthday31
(Jodi (preggers), me, Nicki (preggers) and Lauren)


On another note, here are some sweet moments that I captured at our house recently...

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday14

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday15

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday29

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday46

No comments:

Post a Comment