Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My Aunt's Knee Surgery

02.05.14

My Aunt Trish is scheduled to have knee surgery today so Neena, Aunt Vickie and Aunt Rhonda met me for lunch before going to the hospital.  Beck had no symptoms and did not run fever again so I felt like he was ok to get out of the house.  He does not know I spiked his hair.  Ha!
MOPS, Canton, My Birthday26

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday25

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday27
(me, Neena, Vickie, Rhonda, Kinsey and Beck)
We ate lunch at Vickie's favorite Mexican restaurant.

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday28
Trish was in surgery by the time we arrived so we hung out with my Uncle Chris until she was out of recovery.  This was an extra-long day for Beck and Kinsey.  There was a lot of sitting and waiting but I know Aunt Trish was so happy to see us when she was wheeled into her room.  Plus, it was probably good for Beck too since he had fever yesterday.  Rest is best and he never had any signs of being sick today so he went to school the next day.  Kinsey and I visited Aunt Trish everyday she was there (Wed., Thurs. and Fri.)...she was released Saturday morning.  I pray she has better luck with this surgery since the last one was not successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment