Monday, June 2, 2014

First Monday

02.01.14

We received a text message from the city that our water supply would be off today and we didn't know how long it would be off so we decided to take a road trip to Canton First Monday Trade Days.  Vendors set up on Thursday before the first Monday of every month then they shut down on Sunday.  It had rained earlier this morning so it wasn't crowded at all which was so nice.  Beck and Kinsey really enjoyed playing in the mud puddles but they did not like walking and looking at all of the stuff!  In fact, we had to carry Kinsey to the truck as we were leaving because she said her legs were broken.  Beck's legs were worn out too!  He would have loved it if somebody would have carried him but we couldn't because we had our hands full.  I guess I should have brought the double stroller.
MOPS, Canton, My Birthday8

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday9
I have been on a mission to find something to go in between the windows in our living room.  I wanted something that is a rectangular shape, made with wood and metal which has been quite difficult finding.  Today is my lucky day because I finally found The Piece!  Do you like it?  This is the place to go for unique things for your home.

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday10
We made a pit stop at McD's before going home and hopefully our water is back on.

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday11
Our poor kids are so tired.

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday12
As we drove home, we got to watch a cool front roll in!  How cool is this picture (pardon the pun)?

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday13
My super awesome hubby hung The Piece as soon as we got home.  It is Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment