Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!! (part one)

02.14.14

MOPS and Valentine's5
This is what I made for Beck's classmates for his party today.  He loves these worms so that's why I thought bags of "love bugs" would be perfect.

MOPS and Valentine's6
I'm so excited that I arrived early today because I was able to watch this quartet sing a cute song to the kids about Farmer Brown and they were awesome!

MOPS and Valentine's8
I spy a boy peeking over his desk!

MOPS and Valentine's7
The snacks for today's party are little cherry cheesecakes and tacos.  The tacos were made by using a scoop chip, a meatball topped with sour cream then drizzled with shredded cheese.  I wish I had tasted these tasty treats!

MOPS and Valentine's9
Sadly, hardly any of the kids ate the snacks.

MOPS and Valentine's10
They did enjoy making a bracelet or necklace.
MOPS and Valentine's11

MOPS and Valentine's13
Beck was so excited to show off his stuff to Daddy!

MOPS and Valentine's14
(Blake, Kinsey and Beck)

MOPS and Valentine's12
One of the moms bought this stuff that sticks together and never dries out which sounds great.  However, I've bought this stuff before and it also sticks to your carpet!  Little tiny balls stuck in the carpet! 

MOPS and Valentine's16
Beck made this creation and then it disappeared because I was already digging little tiny blue balls out of my super thick rug.

MOPS and Valentine's15
Janna, Cash and Blake's mommy, gave a cute kit to the kids and this is what Beck and Kinsey made.

I took the kids to the park this afternoon and they had so much fun.
MOPS and Valentine's17

MOPS and Valentine's18

MOPS and Valentine's19

MOPS and Valentine's21

MOPS and Valentine's22

No comments:

Post a Comment