Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

02.10.14

Celebrating another year here on Earth has always been a big deal for me.  We are not promised tomorrow so I try to make the most out of life while I can.  I must say that the birthday palooza this year was by far the best thanks to my family and friends or maybe I enjoyed it more now that I'm in a better place spiritually.

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday48
I don't know how Aunt Stevie does it but she always picks out the perfect card!  How does she know that I love shoes and bling-bling?  Lol!

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday49
The sisters from Relief Society gave me a giant candy bar with a custom label that I will cherish forever.

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday50
The girls from Young Women gave me a sparkly butterfly jar filled with lots of "kisses"!  They are so sweet!

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday51
My super sweet friend, Misty, set up a breakfast with several of my new friends.  I love these girls!

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday52
Misty gave me a custom made jar filled with my favorites...chocolate!  And, my visiting teaching companion, Melanie, gave me the most delicious chocolate covered strawberries.  Yummy!

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday53
Then, my mom and my Aunt Vickie met me and Kinsey at this restaurant.

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday54
After I picked Beck up at school, we all met at our house and mom made me a cake.  Wow!  So much food in one day!  I was also surprised to find beautiful flowers from my sweet hubby.

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday56
I enjoyed spending the afternoon with my kiddos, my mom and my aunt!  What a treat!  I love how they are talking and did not notice Beck's leap off the ottoman!  Ha!

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday55
Kinsey entertained us too!

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday58
After mom and Aunt Vickie left, I went upstairs to watch the kids play and they decided to play restaurant.  Beck was the server and Kinsey was cooking food in her Minnie Mouse kitchen.  They had so much fun and I sure enjoyed their creativity!

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday59
I asked Beck to take a picture of me with my delicious food they had prepared for me.
This was a special and joyous day!  It'll be a little different next year since Beck will be attending a public school and Kinsey will be in a pre-k class.  This was an awesome birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment