Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Soccer Practice and Bullard Spring Show

02.20.14

Soccer and Bullard Spring Show9
Kinsey loves to play on my computer!

Beck's soccer coach has asked to meet twice each week until our first soccer game then we will practice once per week.  So, tonight is Beck's second soccer practice and I had to leave early since Kinsey and I are going to the Bullard Spring Show.
Soccer and Bullard Spring Show

Soccer and Bullard Spring Show1

Soccer and Bullard Spring Show2

Soccer and Bullard Spring Show3
The young women leaders are here to watch Elise perform tonight! 

Soccer and Bullard Spring Show5

Soccer and Bullard Spring Show6
Elise is the last girl on the far left side of the picture.

Soccer and Bullard Spring Show7

Soccer and Bullard Spring Show4
Here are my thoughts on the spring show...the Bullard Belles are FANTASTIC!!!  The show was incredible!  However, I wish the girls could have performed in a building that had a stage and comfy seats.  The gym is not the best place for a show like this!

Soccer and Bullard Spring Show8
(Tiffany, Elise, me, Kinsey, Brynna and Tammy)

Soccer and Bullard Spring Show10
Daddy got a new pair of boots and Kinsey had to try them on.  Oh my goodness, she is too funny!

1 comment:

  1. That's a good looking pair of boots...and a cute little girl too! BB

    ReplyDelete