Friday, June 6, 2014

Fun Friday!!!

02.07.14

It started snowing this afternoon!!!  What a great start to my birthday palooza!  Lol!  And, let me tell you that the prayers that Beck said were oh-so-sweet asking our Heavenly Father to please give us lots of snow.
MOPS, Canton, My Birthday34

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday33

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday32

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday35
We definitely deserve some hot chocolate!

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday36
Unfortunately, the snow did not last long but I was happy to eat some Mexican food for dinner and Beck must have been tired since he fell asleep as we were driving to the restaurant.
MOPS, Canton, My Birthday37

MOPS, Canton, My Birthday38
Beck got a much needed hair cut after dinner tonight and that completes our super fun Friday!
MOPS, Canton, My Birthday39

No comments:

Post a Comment