Sunday, March 31, 2013

Beck's Second Game

03.21.13

I'm not really looking forward to tonight's game because it is cold outside and it starts at 7:30pm.  I put on two layers of clothes on Beck and Kinsey.  Luckily, I brought a blanket with us because Wendy kept it wrapped around her the entire time.
Wendy and Game 22

We showed up with the orange t-shirt but the new black team shirts were delivered so the kids had to change shirts before the game again.
Wendy and Game 23

Wendy and Game 24

Wendy and Game 25

Wendy and Game 26
After Coach Nolan told the kids to get on the field, I noticed Beck walking back to the dugout with tears in his eyes and my heart started racing not knowing what's wrong.  Turns out, Beck didn't know where he was suppose to go so I walked him back on the field and got him where he needed to be.  I also told him that Daddy would be here very soon.  One of the dad's that helps coach gave Beck a pep talk.  About 15 minutes into the game, Beck ran off the field and again my heart starts racing.  I asked him what's wrong and he tells me that he's very cold.  So, I told him he had to stay on the field a little bit longer.  We are not off to a good start tonight.
Wendy and Game 27

Wendy and Game 28
Things got much better when Daddy arrived.  Thank goodness! 

Wendy and Game 29
Daddy let Beck wear his jacket and poor Daddy had to wear the team t-shirt.  Brent is hot natured but he's got to be cold!  Surprisingly, Kinsey never complained about being cold.  In fact, she tried to take off her jacket but I talked her into keeping it on.  And, she enjoyed helping me drink some hot chocolate.
Wendy and Game 210
The game finally ended at 9pm and I couldn't wait to get home.  I'm really ready for some warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment