Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baseball Practice - Week Two

02.26.13

This is Beck's second week of baseball practice and my timing was a little off on getting to practice on time.  We had to pick up dinner at McDonald's and both kids had to eat dinner quickly on the way to the baseball fields which is only one minute down the street.  Luckily, the coach was running late too so Beck had time to eat his chicken mcnuggets.  In the craziness of everything, Beck told me that a little boy picked up his baseball glove.  The glove looked exactly like Beck's so I went up to the little boy and said, "I think that's Beck's glove."  He said, "no it's not."  Then, his brother pointed to the name on the glove and it wasn't Beck's.  In fact, Beck's glove was under my arm!!!  Needless to say, I was completely embarrassed!

Baseball Week Two
Moments of Kinsey being bored.

Beck went to the potty twice during practice then he ran to the dugout for the third time and Brent and I couldn't believe he had to go again.  But, he didn't need to potty; he told us his pants were hurting him.  I told Brent to look inside and maybe there was a piece of grass itching him.  However, it was much worse...there was an ant on the tip of his private part!!!  Urgh!  Can we have on practice without getting hurt?  I can't recall how many times he said, "Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch".

The good news is that Daddy stepped in to help out and Beck really enjoyed throwing and catching to him. 
Baseball Week Two1

Baseball Week Two2

Baseball Week Two3

No comments:

Post a Comment