Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Road Trip to Leigh's

03.01.13

I was invited to Melanie's 50th birthday party by her sister-in-law and her best friend so let's load up and take a road trip to Dallas!

It always takes me all morning to get ready for a road trip.  I'm not sure what I would do if I had to leave before lunch.  We were in no rush because we had to wait for Leigh to get home from school anyway which is a good thing because I missed an exit and my map took me down a rocky (literally) road to get back to where we needed to be...that was exciting!  My road trips are always so calm and peaceful because Beck and Kinsey always fall asleep.
Friday Road Trip to Leigh's1

Friday Road Trip to Leigh's

The layout of Leigh's house is very similar to ours in that both kids rooms and the toy room are upstairs.  It was so nice having an adult conversation while watching tv downstairs and the kids played upstairs.  Our kids get along so well which is so nice.
Friday Road Trip to Leigh's2

Friday Road Trip to Leigh's3

Friday Road Trip to Leigh's4
Beck loves showing off his writing skills and Mrs. Leigh was impressed.

Brent worked on the house tonight and he's working on it tomorrow too.  I wonder if he'll want to build again after putting so much work into this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment