Friday, March 8, 2013

Going Home...

02.24.13

All good things must come to an end.  We have to say good-bye which is always the dreaded thing to do when we all get together.  But, before we part ways, let's bust out the artillery!
Baptism Weekend Sunday 3

This is how the kids and I watched the gun show.
Baptism Weekend Sunday 31

After the guns were put away, the kids had one last rendezvous on the swing set.
Baptism Weekend Sunday 2

Then, it was time for the Mask family to leave.  Boo! The countdown is on until our next visit.
Baptism Weekend Sunday 21

Baptism Weekend Sunday 22

My super sweet friend, Heather, and her precious family drove all the way from Houston for the baptism but got a flat tire along the way which made them late getting in so they stopped by today for a quick visit.
Baptism Weekend Sunday 23

Baptism Weekend Sunday 25

Baptism Weekend Sunday 24

Baptism Weekend Sunday 26

Brent took MacKenzi and Lydia for a ride on the golf cart and I could hear the kids say, "faster!"  That makes me laugh!
Baptism Weekend Sunday

This little girl never took a nap the entire weekend!  She was on full throttle the entire time and never got cranky.  She's my little me.  I remember mom having a really hard time getting me to take naps when I was a youngster.
Baptism Weekend Sunday 27

And, this little boy was on full throttle too!  He was completely exhausted from playing so hard!
Baptism Weekend Sunday 28

I am beyond thrilled that this weekend turned out as well as it did.  So many memories were created.

1 comment:

  1. What an incredible weekend! It was wonderful to see you! Such a beautiful baptism - you did a great job organizing your program! :)

    ReplyDelete