Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Two Party's, A Newborn Baby and Treats!

10.27.12

Let's see if Beck can handle all that I have planned for today...let's start with a birthday party at Air U for Rachel (she's in Beck's primary class).  This is our first time to visit this place and it is really neat.  They also offer aerobic classes which I would love to take!  Beck and Kinsey ran and jumped into foam block pits over and over.
2 bday party's and Ava

2 bday party's and Ava1

This was Beck's favorite foam block pit and he would crawl under the blocks and there were a couple of times that I almost panicked because I couldn't see him.
2 bday party's and Ava2

Beck and his girl friends are ready to chow down on some cake! 
2 bday party's and Ava3

I love that they turned off the lights to sing Happy Birthday!
2 bday party's and Ava4

Cake + soda + presents = good times!
2 bday party's and Ava5

Daddy spent the morning doing some volunteer work at the Gilmer Lake park and met us just in time to eat lunch.  Beck and I had to eat really fast because we only had 30 minutes between birthday party's.  Daddy took Kinsey home since she wasn't invited to the second party and she needed a nap.  (I'm sure Daddy did too!)

The next birthday party was at the same trampoline park and it was for Olivia (she's in Beck's preschool class).  This time, Beck ran around so much that he really worked up a sweat!  He played dodge ball with his good buddy Kennedy. 
2 bday party's and Ava6

2 bday party's and Ava7

2 bday party's and Ava8

After Olivia's party ended, we drove to the hospital to see Joey's newborn baby girl, Ava.  My Aunt Trish is so proud and ready to spoil her rotten!  I would love, love, love to have another baby but I'm 99% positive that my body could not handle another pregnancy so I guess I'll have to enjoy other people's baby's.  Ava is a doll!
2 bday party's and Ava9

By the time Beck and I got home, it was time to get dressed for Treats on the Square.  I think this event was planned on the same night as the Trunk or Treat at church last year which is why we didn't get to attend.  There were a lot of people out tonight!
treats on the square

treats on the square1

treats on the square2

Beck did not want to wear his Darth Vader mask and Kinsey kept complaining that her pink poodle costume was hurting her.  Brent and I checked the inside of her costume to see if something was poking her but never felt anything so we had to carry her almost the entire time.
treats on the square3

Beck met up with his Star Wars friends!  Pretty funny that we saw this group and that Beck fit right in!
treats on the square4

The Methodist church was also doing a trunk or treat so we walked to it and spent a lot of time there.  Brent ended up talking to Greg (he was in my class) and I talked to a former classmate, Chandra.  Beck and Kinsey got in a bounce house and I saw Beck getting candy from the people in the Methodist church parking lot.  I was completely shocked that he didn't want Mommy or Daddy to go with him to get the candy.
treats on the square5

treats on the square6

It was a fun-filled day and I'm proud of Beck for hanging in there and being a trooper.  My little Darth Vader and my little pink poodle love trick or treating!  I'm looking forward to resting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment