Monday, November 19, 2012

Sunday with Neena and Aunt Wendy

11.04.12

Brent had to work today since he only worked a few hours on Friday so the kids and I drove to Neena's house after we woke up.  And, because of the time change, the kids got up a little earlier than normal so we were able to eat breakfast with Neena and Aunt Wendy.  Stephen was out of town which is why Wendy spent the weekend with Neena.  We decided the next time Stephen goes out of town that we will have a slumber party...it'll be us girls and Beck!

After eating breakfast, Beck and Kinsey took a bath.  They love Neena's big tub!  And, I got to take a shower without worrying about the kids which was SO nice!

We love walking in Neena's neighborhood but I've decided that I need to take the double stroller with me because they are too heavy to carry.  I have no idea why Beck decided he was tired and could no longer walk.

We got to see ducks and fish on our little walk...
sunday at neena's

sunday at neena's1

Beck and Kinsey love taking pictures with my phone and this one is my favorite picture that Beck took...
sunday at neena's2

Kinsey took a nap in the guest bedroom and Neena watched Beck while I did a little Christmas shopping.  After Neena took Wendy home, we decided it was time for us to go too so that we could eat dinner with Daddy.  Thanks for letting us spend the day with you Neena!

No comments:

Post a Comment