Monday, November 26, 2012

A Celebration for the Mask Family

11.11.12

Last night, Noah said, "I don't want to leave Beck."  Aw, how sweet is that?!  So, I offered to let Noah sleep with me and Beck.  Pops blew up the air mattress in our bedroom but I had a feeling that nobody would end up sleeping on it.  When it came time to go to bed, both boys got on the air mattress and I read two books then we said a prayer.  I crawled into bed and then I heard Beck and Noah whispering to each other and I silently laughed because I sure remember doing that when I spent the night with my cousins.  A few minutes later, Beck said his pillow wasn't comfy and could he sleep with me.  After he crawled in bed with me, Noah asked if he could join us.  Ha!  I knew they would end up in bed with me.
Taylor Elizabeth5

Jeff, Jill and Marcus went to church Sunday morning.  Noah took a bath and Beck took a shower then we went to the park across the street.
Taylor Elizabeth6

Taylor Elizabeth8

It's when I saw these scary looking clouds that I realized I had locked myself out of the house. Luckily, the church is right by Jeff's house if I needed to get a key.  Plus, I knew Kiki and Pops would be here soon with lunch and they had a garage door opener to the house.
Taylor Elizabeth7

We also discovered a creek with fish in it which is always fun...
Taylor Elizabeth10

Lunch is served!  Everybody is here except for Brent and Kinsey.
Taylor Elizabeth11

Ava really enjoyed holding Taylor and she laughed when Beck kissed Ava on her hand.  They are all such sweet kids!
Taylor Elizabeth12

It really was a treat for all of us to be able to spend time with the newest member of the family.
Taylor Elizabeth13

Aunt Sheri helped Aunt Katherine when she was taking pictures of Taylor. She is a doll!
Taylor Elizabeth14

Taylor Elizabeth16

Ava did not want me to take her picture today but Lola gave me the biggest smile!
Taylor Elizabeth15

Oh what fun they had drawing on the sidewalk!
Taylor Elizabeth17

They all enjoyed story time with Aunt Jill...
Taylor Elizabeth18

Kiki and Pops with almost all of the grandbabies...
Taylor Elizabeth19

We are ending our trip exactly how we started our trip...a good ole nap is in order whenever we hit the road. 
Taylor Elizabeth20

I can't wait to get home and see my little angel and my hubby!  I've said it before and I'm going to say it again, we are all so very happy for the Mask family and for Taylor. What a truly emotional and blessed experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment