Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Friday Night Lights

11.09.12

As we are about to hit the door to go to the last home high school football game, Kinsey insisted on wearing the blue necklace and her sunglasses.  She will one day sing the song, "I Wear My Sunglasses At Night".  We thought this was really funny considering it was so dark outside.
Friday Football

Kilgore's drill team which consisted of 50 girls were impressive before the game even began!  The little routine they did before the football players ran out on the field was sharp and concise.  I really enjoyed all of the little moves they did and the uniforms were super cute!
Friday Football1

I look like I'm ready for wintry weather while Brent looks like it's a warm evening...he is always hot and I am always cold.
Friday Football3

Beck is not happy at all with me taking pictures of him.  Oh well, he'll one day appreciate my love of pictures.  We picked out a jacket for Beck to wear tonight but neither of us grabbed it and we sure regretted it because he was cold by half time.
Friday Football2

Beck and Kinsey are either watching a movie or playing a game on Daddy's phone because Mommy is using hers.
Friday Football4

We left after the half time show as we usually do but we heard the game on our cable network and the Buckeyes ended up winning which means they are in the play-offs.  Since this is the last home game, Brent's company will begin demolition on the home side beginning on Monday morning.  It'll be exciting to watch since I drive by the football field every day.  And, this may be the last time we follow the Buckeyes since we will be moving to Bullard next year.  I spoke to Mrs. Lane to tell her the good news of our move and she insisted that I come back to the Stars Spring Show.

Thanks for another Friday Family Fun Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment