Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Road Trip to Plano

11.01.12

I spent all morning packing for our trip to Plano then I picked up Beck from school and we ate lunch at McDonald's.  As we were eating, he spotted some bees flying around the tables outside and told me that he did not want to go outside and play.  So, Kinsey went outside and played for about 5 minutes then Beck came outside and told me he had to use the bathroom.  I knew that we had to run because he always waits till the last minute.  At that point, it was time to leave since we had to get Kinsey to the doctor's office for her 2-year check-up at 3:30pm.

This is what I saw as we drove to Dallas...
Nascar 2012

Dr. Minsky said Kinsey looks great and is in the 95% in all three categories...head - 20", height - 37" and weight - 34.6 lbs.  She got two shots (one in each leg); chicken pox and Hep B.

After our quick doctor visit, we met Leigh and her kids at the Frisco mall and let the kids play for about an hour.  Leigh had to go back to school for a meeting.  Then, we picked up pizza for dinner and headed to Jeff and Jill's house.  Beck and Kinsey loved playing with Marcus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment