Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring is in the Air

03.27

The weather is awesome and we didn't have anything planned today so we played at the Country Club. I think we might have a little gymnast on our hands. Kinsey loves to do flips on the floor and today, she grabbed these handle bars and started swinging! I was VERY impressed!

club park

club park1

It's so pretty and relaxing out here. Out of the many times we have been here, I've never seen one kid use the playground. I'm still boycotting the Yamboree Park because I feel that it is too dangerous. Kinsey loves going down both slides but Beck will only go down the straight slide and he only went down it once today. He might not love the slide but I do like Beck's flying skills on the swing!

club park2

club park3

Kinsey was so mad that Beck was using "her" handles that she was trying to push him off and the only reason Beck used them was because Kinsey did. They are a mess!

club park4

Beck wanted to play ring around the roses with Kinsey and she had to run fast to keep up with him. I love, love, love this picture!

club park5

I think Beck was pretending to be an airplane. Ha! So, so cute!

club park6

We came home to eat lunch then went back outside to play some more. Beck got so mad at me for taking this picture but I thought it was so sweet that Kinsey sat in time-out with him after they had been fighting over who would drive the Jeep. They fight often over things but they love each other very much.
club park7

No comments:

Post a Comment