Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gilmer Lake Park

02.29

Wendy is spending a few days with us so I took her to our new favorite place...Gilmer Lake Park. What kid doesn't love digging in the sand? Since we've been going to this park, I've seen only one family. I've talked to several people that have never heard of this park. I'm beginning to think people are hermits around here. I've never seen anybody at the country club play area and only a few kids at the city park. Oh well, at least it's not overly crowded.

lake with wendy

lake with wendy1

lake with wendy2

lake with wendy3

We had fun until a big, dark rain cloud rolled in and then it started raining so we packed it up and headed to John Dean road to see the goats and sheep dog. Wendy really enjoyed feeding them and she actually got to pet a couple of them.

Beck was suppose to go to Heather's today for Joy School but he had fever yesterday so I took him to the doctor to find out he had white puss pockets on his tonsils. Poor thing! Now he's on penicillin and it tastes/smells nasty! Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment