Thursday, March 22, 2012

Natalie's Baby Shower

03.18

Originally, I had planned on driving up today to help host Natalie's baby shower but luckily we all came up yesterday and had a fun-filled weekend! The two girls on the left side of the picture below pretty much took care of the decorations and did a great job. I especially loved the little bags of cotton candy on the tree branches and the kids did too after they picked me up!

nat's baby shower

nat's baby shower1

I ordered the French Toast and loved it!

nat's baby shower2

Natalie ordered Jalapeno soup and I considered getting that too but thought it might be too spicy. The shower was held at Terilli's on Greenville in Dallas and we had the entire second floor which was awesome.

nat's baby shower4

Natalie has been a great friend and I hope our little girls become friends too!

nat's baby shower3

Natalie received a lot of great gifts. Her husband, Jeremy, is a big hunter so little Jackson got a lot of camo clothes and the baby's room is a cabin theme.
nat's baby shower5

No comments:

Post a Comment