Thursday, March 15, 2012

Going to Henderson

03.01

The count down begins...Neena will go back to Costa Rica in 15 days. Boo! We always spend as much time outside as we possibly can for obvious reasons and on this visit, Stephen borrowed his sons four-wheeler. I was shocked when Beck did not want to ride it! Wendy loved it especially when I drove it because I go faster than Stephen. So, we spent lots of time in the old shed which Beck and Kinsey love because it's filled with lots of "stuff". Kinsey really enjoyed going up and down the old, rickety stairs with Neena's help.

henderson

henderson1

Beck really enjoyed playing with the "chompers"...

henderson2

henderson3

This little tricycle is super old and I love it! It would take some work to get it fixed it up and I realized it would probably be about the same price to just buy a new one.

henderson4

It made me smile to see Kinsey sit down next to Wendy but she can't sit still long and then she was off to get into more "stuff"....

henderson5

Neena gave the kids gift bags to put their rocks in and they both loved them.

henderson6

henderson7

This makes me nervous...Beck and Kinsey, motorcycles look cool but they are very, very dangerous! Please make mommy happy and never ride one. Thank you!

henderson8

henderson9

I managed to talk Beck into sitting on the four-wheeler but he jumped off quickly when I talked about riding it. Four-wheelers are fine in my book...they have four tires and are not allowed on the dangerous highways.

henderson10

We had a good visit and a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment