Thursday, March 22, 2012

Big Tub!

Oh how I miss our big bath tub! Maybe one day we'll have another one. The kids were in need of a bath after playing all day today and there's nothing else to do at our Plano house since there's no cable, Internet or toys. They love bath time! When I take pictures of them in the tub, I always forgot to be wary of their private parts so there are a lot of pictures that I can't post on here. In fact, this is the only picture of them in the tub that's appropriate for the blog.

Tub

We love Kinsey's facial expressions! She is so animated!

Tub1

Tub2

Tub3

We all went to bed early tonight which was really nice to catch up on plenty of zzz's especially after a busy and fun-filled day!

1 comment:

  1. I loved looking at all your posts, Sheri! It's fun to read your commentary too. Such beautiful pictures! I love your family and value your friendship! Thanks for sharing your blog with me!

    ReplyDelete