Friday, March 16, 2012

Heather's Baby Shower

03.03

Heather has been so sweet and kind to me and my family that helping host this baby shower was a pleasure.

Heathers Shower2

I busted out the chocolate fountain that Brent gave me for Christmas. I was a bit nervous since this was my first time to use it and it turned out to be a hit! The punch made by Bonnie was oh-so-yummy and Veronica did a fabulous job with the decorations. I looked forward to trying Kelli's cucumber sandwiches and hoped they didn't have onions but they did. However, I'm trying to step out of the box a little these days and tried it anyway...way too crunchy! I later discovered they also had celery which I not only dislike to eat but can't stand the smell! I wonder what a cucumber sandwich would taste like if it were just cucumbers and cream cheese? Sounds yummy to me.

Heathers Shower

Mom told me about Edible Art a few years ago and I've always wanted to order from this place and this is where the cake came from. It's super cute and delicious!

Heathers Shower1

The shower was held at Bonnie's husband's business, Pilcher Chiropractor, in the conference room.

Heathers Shower3

We played Baby Bingo while Heather opened gifts and the ladies were so competitive! Overall, the shower was fabulous and Heather received many things she needs for her sweet little boy.

Heathers Shower4

No comments:

Post a Comment