Monday, April 2, 2012

Second Soccer Practice

03.27

I promise that I will not talk about each and every soccer practice but we were so proud of Beck because he had improved so much. He never touched the ball even when the coach told him to get his ball.

soccer practice 2

And, I was super excited that Brent was able to take off work early to see our little guy show off his skills! Poor Kinsey gets pretty bored at practice. I've been taking snacks since this is when we eat dinner but it looks like I need to start bringing toys too.

soccer practice 21

This was new to see...Beck swinging on the goal and most of the kids tall enough to reach it did it too. Too funny!

soccer practice 22

The picture below tells a lot...the two girls on the left hugging each other and they also played ring around the roses at one point too, Beck showing off his belly and the kid in the front of the line is wearing a wife beater.

soccer practice 23

The kids doing sprints across the field crack me up!

soccer practice 24

soccer practice 25

No comments:

Post a Comment