Monday, April 23, 2012

At the Park with Aunt Wendy

After Beck's soccer game, Brent drove to our Plano house to make repairs that the inspector found so we can get it sold.  I am so thankful that he put in so much work on the house and grateful that he has the ability to make the repairs which will save us a lot of money.  With that being said, Wendy and I took the kids to Longview and made the mistake of going to the mall without the double stroller.  I only wanted to go in one store and both kids ran around like they had been locked up their entire lives!  So, we quickly left but had to walk thru Dillard's to get to our car and Beck and Kinsey ran as fast as they could screaming as loud as they could.  I bet the people in Dillard's couldn't wait to see us leave!  Then, we ate dinner at Ryan's...not my top choice since I've never been a fan of buffets but this seems to be the best place to eat with picky eaters.  We stopped by the pet store and had so much fun petting the animals especially the cute little fluffy puppy's and I fell in love with a very sweet black cat that had kittens earlier this year.  We've seen her many times before but have never been able to hold her until today.  She was SO super sweet! Beck felt her purr and Kinsey gave her lots of kisses.  I would have brought her home with us if the price was right.  This place wanted $50 for a cat that I could get for free from the people that sit by Wal-Mart giving away kittens.

Can you tell where we went next?  Yep, we hit the park!
wendy and park

wendy and park1

wendy and park2

wendy and park3

wendy and park4

wendy and park5

wendy and park6

We had a fun-filled evening and I know the kids will sleep great tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment